The Regional Development Centre ‘Top-Kaya’ offers a range of services to governmental, non-governmental and business entities, which include:
- Training and consulting services
- Grant programme administration and support
- Information and resource centre
- Project development and project management
Training and consulting services offered by Top-Kaya are based on adaptation of innovative methodologies and approaches from around the globe.
Event design and facilitation as well as strategy development processes are always built on Technology of Participation® principles of maximum involvement. When choosing specific methodologies for our training sessions we use the approaches of such widely recognized organizations as ‘Initiatives of Change‘ and ‘Institute of Cultural Affairs‘.
In our training, we use the methods developed by the Polish fund “Education for Democracy” for our training, which proved to be effective all around the Eastern Europe. We also apply techniques that help tracking the processes of personal change, and we pay attention to such matters as trust and values.
Top-Kaya tests and offers its partners a new approach to organizational development – development in complexity environment, designed by Human Systems Dynamics Institute.
- Strategic planning
- Programme and project approach
- Fundraising and investment attraction
- Human resources management
- Organizational development
- Partnership building
- Financial and budget management
- Conflict management, negotiation
- Efficient communication, informational support